Taking our popular C60 Trident Day Date COSC and updating it with a bold new aesthetic, this new limited edition model is for those who seek robust technicality, modern dive watch looks, and the extra day date functionality afforded by its Swiss-made ETA 2836 movement.
New for the summer of 2017, we are proud to present a new addition to our C60 Trident Day Date range. Limited to 200 pieces only, this is not one to miss.
Inheriting the modern stylings of our Trident Pro 600, this model retains certain details that our dive watch collection is celebrated for - the guilloche dial and distinctive hour and minute hands - before embellishing it with new touches.
The Trident counter-balance on the second hand, plus an inverted triangle on the fully tracked ceramic bezel, are finished in red, adding a dashing splash of colour to the watch's striking appearance. Selected especially for this model, a Swiss-made ETA 2836 movement keeps the Trident Day Date running with guaranteed efficiency.
Behind its elegant monochrome visuals, the Day Date has been constructed using the best materials our design and production teams could secure. Using marine-grade 316L stainless steel, its case ensures water-resistance at depths down to 600m, while a flat top sapphire crystal protects the dial.
The result is a watch that is as tough as it is eye-catching.
Using the ubiquitous ETA 2824 as its basis, the 2836-2 COSC adds a day wheel mechanism to complement its date function.
Just as importantly, each 2836-2 COSC calibre has been certified by the independent Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres, making it about as accurate as a mechanical movement can be.
To achieve 'chronometer' status, the movement must be accurate to within at least -4/+6 seconds per day in different positions and temperatures.
That only six per cent of all Swiss movements are COSC-certified tells you how special this movement is.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.85mm
- Case weight: 104g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 203g
- Calibre: ETA-2836 COSC
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Dial Colour: White
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Limited edition of 200 pieces
- 25 jewel self-winding chronometer mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Day date function
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade stainless steel case
- Unidirectional zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic bezel
- Embossed screw-in crown
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Super-Luminova indexes and hands
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
Edited by Admin