100 piece limited edition
Presenting a striking perspective on our Trident aesthetic, thanks to a red seconds hand and a recessed triangular design on its bezel, this special watch - limited to 100 pieces only - will stand out anywhere.
New for summer 2017, the C60 Trident Pro COSC Limited Edition inherits the good looks of our Pro 600 range, before updating them with a striking monochrome scheme and the introduction of a chronometer-certified movement.
Allowing enhanced precision, the COSC Limited Edition features a fully tracked zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic bezel, while the introduction of an inverted red triangle at its 12 o'clock point is a unique, striking touch.
Denoting the collection's aquatic heritage, our Trident-shaped counter-balance has also been finished in red, contrasting against the wave guilloche pattern of the dial. A constant feature throughout the collection, the Trident motif has been deep-stamped into the watch's screw-down backplate.
As suited to the office as it is to the beach, the C60 Trident Pro COSC Limited Edition is a watch that'll capture the imagination with its stunning colour scheme and impressive technicality.
This COSC (Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres) version of the Sellita SW200 has been tested in a range of positions and temperatures to gain its valued 'chronometer' certification.
To achieve this, a mechanical watch must achieve an accuracy during these tests of between -4/+6 seconds a day.
Only six per cent of all Swiss movements attain this, while its reputation as an industry workhorse movement means its reliability is guaranteed.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 104g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 203g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200 COSC
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Dial Colour: White
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Limited Edition of 100 pieces
- 25 jewel self-winding chronometer mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade, stainless steel case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional zirconia ceramic bezel with minute track
- 3.4mm anti-reflective flat top sapphire crystal
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Super-Luminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on red seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp