The C60 Trident Chronograph is a watch created for diving professionals that non-submariners will covet every bit as much. Water-resistant to 600m and boasting a helium release valve, it’s the ultimate diving timepiece.
The C60 Trident Chronograph is a watch created for diving professionals that non-submariners will covet just as much.
The navy and metallic-yellow dial catches the eye immediately, as does the 60-seconds sub-dial which ‘breathes’ via a rotating disc behind a cut-out for easy reading.
The uni-directional ceramic bezel has a better defined font for the numerals, which is filled with SuperLuminova for outstanding luminosity.
Water-resistant up to 600 metres (2,000ft), the fluid contours of the Trident case, which also incorporates an automatic helium release valve, surround the self-winding ETA Valjoux 7750 chronograph movement. A stunning watch.
Developed in 1974 by movement maker, Valjoux, the 7750 has been the most widely used mechanical chronograph movement ever since.
One of the first movements to be designed by computer, the 7750 only winds in one direction and this, combined with the heavily weighted rotor arm, gives the movement a singular sound, produces a feeling that the watch is ‘alive’ on the wrist.
It’s a legend – and rightly so.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 17.10mm
- Case weight: 131 g
- Calibre: ETA 7750
- Vibrations: 28.800 per hour
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance : 600m / 2000 ft
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Lume: SuperLuminova
- Strap width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding mechanical chronograph
- 48 hour power reserve
- Hour, minute, second and date calendar with 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours indication
- Ceramic bezel
- Anti-shock system
- Elabore finish with Cotes de Geneve
- 43mm marine grade stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 600m/ 2000ft
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D back plate
- Screw-in crown and chronograph pushers
- Integrated automatic helium release valve
- Unique engraved serial number
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- SuperLuminova indices and diamond faceted hands
- Breathing regulator inspired small second disk
- Deep blue and yellow guilloche wave pattern dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Presentation case and owner’s handbook
Edited by Frank Wulfers