A dual-time automatic timepiece for world travellers with a water-restance of 600m, the Trident C60 GMT 600 is tough, reliable and beautiful. Dive with it, travel with it – it’ll become your trusted companion.
A completely refreshed version of our dual-time automatic timepiece, the Trident C60 GMT 600 is ideal for style-conscious world travellers.
The re-engineered 316L marine-grade stainless steel case now incorporates a zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic unidirectional bezel for incredible scratch resistance, while the watch is water-resistant to 600 metres (2,000ft).
A new crown, indexes and enhanced luminosity add to the usability, while the back-plate boasts a deep-stamped Trident motif.
With the supremely accurate ETA 2893-2 automatic movement beating at its core, the C60 Trident GMT 600 is one of the best GMTs around. Now, where’s that plane?
This fine ETA calibre (‘calibre’ is the fancy word in the watch industry describing a movement) with dual-time functionality allows for the time to be told in two time zones simultaneously – hence its use on ‘GMT’ watches.
When fully wound, it delivers 42 hours of continuous power, while vibrating at a rate of eight times per second (28,800 times an hour).
This frequency allows for excellent accuracy when regulated by a Christopher Ward expert.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.70mm
- Case weight: 105g
- Calibre: ETA 2893-2
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 bar
- Bezel: Zirconia dioxide ceramic
- Dial Colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap length:124mm x 82mm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- 21 Jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Dual-time GMT function Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- 43mm marine grade, stainless steel case
- Uni-directional ceramic bezel
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D back plate
- Screw-in crown
- Unique engraved serial number
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- SuperLuminova indices, bezel marker and hands
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance
- Embossed alligator pattern Italian leather strap with CW motif buckle
- Luxury presentation case and owner’s handbook
Edited by Frank Wulfers