Our best-selling watch has had an incredible upgrade. Re-engineered with a stainless steel case and scratch-resistant bezel, it’s a classic diving watch with ground-breaking technical capabilities.
Our best-selling watch has had a comprehensive upgrade.
The re-engineered 316L marine-grade stainless steel case now incorporates a zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic unidirectional bezel for scratch resistance, while the watch is watertight at depths of up to 600 metres (2,000ft) – twice that of its predecessor.
The dial retains the guilloche wave pattern of the first Tridents but the new indexes are now deep-filled with SuperLuminova SLN T C1 for additional luminosity.
The all-new crown is easier to use, while the backplate has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent. And if the self-winding movement is the same it’s only because there’s no better available mechanism for this watch.
The new Trident: better than ever.
The ETA 2824-2 and/or the Sellita SW200-1 (identical apart from an additional 26th jewel) self-winding mechanical movements are the most common in fine watchmaking.
A solid construction, including a strong mainspring, makes them reliable and robust, with both boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that’s eight ticks per second).
They’re also excellent timekeepers.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 108g
- Calibre: ETA 2824-2/Sellita SW200-1
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 bar
- Bezel: Zirconia dioxide ceramic
- Dial Colour: White
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap length: 124mm x 82xmm
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- 43mm marine grade, stainless steel case
- Uni-directional ceramic bezel
- Water resistant to 600m/2000ft
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D back plate
- Screw-in crown
- Unique engraved serial number
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- SuperLuminova indices, bezel marker and hands
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance
- Embossed alligator pattern Italian leather strap with Bader deployment
- Luxury presentation case and owner’s handbook
Edited by Frank Wulfers