Alpina is a brand that provides a lot of value in their watches and the Alpiner GMT is no exception. I purchased one and sold it later. After a few months, I regretted that decision and bought another one.
- Really nice quality and feel
- GMT hand is small but looks great
- Nice dial with some sunray effect
- a bit large and heavy
- date wheel is sunken quite a bit below the dial so date can can be difficult to read
- Compass bezel looks nice but probably wont be used by many. A countdown or 12 hour dial would be more useful
- Stock leather strap is very stiff and feels cheap