Frank Wulfers

What watch are you wearing today?

Posted (edited)

Today it’s the same watch I’ve worn every day since getting it as a wedding gift from my wife, a Christopher Ward C65 Trident Vintage...

816E6C34-F61D-4A8A-830A-39C33A6DF358.jpeg

Edited by Andrew S
  • Like 1

Sunny day with the Aquis but spring still seems far away.

uploaded from my iPhone.

1BAA868F-E22E-4E1C-97D7-5008584B7C49.jpeg

Didn't like the strap when I first got it. I had the C60 vintage on many different leather and nato straps and even the bracelet. But the original strap is worn in nicely and is now my favorite strap on the vintage. And the color and curved ends are just a nice combination.

EC138D20-656F-43E8-9195-96441DDF73A5.jpeg

Found a good deal on this Alpina but the watch is not the same as shown on Amazon. It doesn't have the 60 minute dive-bezel, strap was cut to fit (fits fine for me though) so was used before and it didn't include the sail yacht model in this LE package.

Fortunately Amazon has easy returns so it's going back. Too bad, this rubber strap is the most comfortable I have ever worn.

09B9FC20-20CF-4951-B240-B921181DE5F6.jpeg

The one that was advertised is the same I had before. 

Rocket hands! Happens every hour.  You can't unsee it but it's a good thing. This Seiko is equal to CW C60 and Oris quality.

96FDB248-6CB7-4DCF-B919-0F8B18F643D8.jpeg