• Welcome to Horology.World

Signing up for an account is easy and free. Please join the Horology World community for full access as a member.

Robotaz

Tapatalk

I'm not going to be able to post pics unless I can do it through Tapatalk, unfortunately.

Is there any plan to make this forum accessible through TT?

Hi Rob, I am happy to see you joined and give the site a try.

I haven't given it any thought about adding Tapatalk as this software works great on small smartphone screens. But I will certainly look into it. You should be able to select an image from your mobile device with "Click to choose files". With my iPhone, I can select images from my Photo Library and even my iCloud drive through Browse.

image.png.550d5d6d1c876ba9facb0f3c1510f797.png

Tapatalk will only give access to the forums so you won't have access to most other areas like the Gallery, Clubs, Marketplace and Collections. And the site software has many more features than Tapatalk.

Tapatalk is also controversial with security issues and using forum and site content to promote their advertising. So for now, we won't be providing TT on the site here. I understand it is convenient to access multiple forums through one app but there are just too many disadvantages.

Tapatalk is now enabled on the site. It will only allow access tot he forums so full site features like the Reviews, Marketplace and Gallery sections should be accessed from your mobile or desktop browser.

Just click link below on your smartphone or search for Horology.World in Tapatalk and you should be able to find it.

https://www.tapatalk.com/forum/2133263