Robotaz

Error 200 when uploading images with iPhone

Strange, that should work. I am posting this from my iPhone. Are you selecting from your library?

BE7224D7-75D1-48E7-B72F-B6DB688BC87D.jpeg

I am getting the same error now as well. I'll check with their support and try to resolve this issue.

Rob, this is a strange problem and only appears to happen with photos in an iPhone library. And it's not consistent. Most of the time when you edit an image first like cropping, rotating or enhancing, it uploads fine after that. Can you give that a try? I am still researching the exact cause and a fix.

Thanks for trying it out and your feedback. This is just a temporary workaround until I find and fix the issue.

The problem appears to be caused by Apple's HDR photo format. When you have it set to Auto or ON, the -200 error will show. When you have your camera app set to Auto, it may or may not happen because not all pictures use HDR.

So the work around is:

• edit and save a picture before uploading to the site
  • turn off HDR in your iPhone camera app settings

Hopefully the software developers will fix this bug eventually.