• Welcome to Horology.World

Signing up for an account is easy and free. Please join the Horology World community for full access as a member.

nordwulf

Christopher Ward Watch Archive

Discontinued models disappear from the the CW website so I started archiving pictures and details of some popular models for research and enjoyment. This may be especially helpful when you are selling or looking to buy older models and just want to get the manufacturer information and pictures.

I added 28 current and discontinued models so far and it will be in work in progress. Ijust like to document and archive things that otherwise disappear in the internet abyss and never to be seen again. :) 

Archive for Christopher Ward watches: http://horology.world/archive/

Please post in this thread if you have any suggestions for improvements or things that should be done different.

image.png.0b938cd82125b0abb95cf2b0835a7642.png

You can add any image galleries you may have for the specific archived watches by just copying and pasting the gallery link in the comments like I did here: 

image.png.2131d0c81bfb7e594d0110a34042f491.png