£660 - £725
If there’s one watch that sums the Christopher Ward story, it’s this. With influences from the great dive watches of the past, it’s now become an icon in its own right. If you want a watch that looks good in every situation, the C60 Trident Pro 600 is for you. Seriously.
A true CW bestseller, the Pro 600 combines modern dive watch looks with the robust build quality you'd expect of a Trident.
Reintroducing a colour frequently requested by our customers – and one absent from our dive collection until only recently as our design team sought the perfect shade to use – we are pleased to welcome blue back to the Pro 600 range.
A 316L marine-grade stainless steel case incorporates a scratch-resistant zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic unidirectional bezel – which, along with this Pro 600’s wavy guilloche dial, is finished in a luscious marine blue – while the watch is watertight at depths of up to 600 metres (2,000ft) - twice that of its predecessor.
The twin flag-embossed crown is easier to use, while the backplate has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent. And if the self-winding Sellita SW200-1 movement is the same, it's only because there's no better available mechanism for this watch.
With 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C60 Trident Pro 600 with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Weight: 104g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 203g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +/- 20 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lug to lug: 51.5mm
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Swiss made
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade, stainless steel case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional zirconia ceramic bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- SuperLuminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook